Monday, December 07, 2015

Rebranding: Kay Jay's Korner to June Ndukwe's Blog




Change is the only constant thing in life. 

Change is healthy. Everybody at some point had to make some changes in their life because they needed to grow, because they needed to identify with a higher level of newness, because they needed to take several steps forward, because they needed to be better than where they were, because they needed to take out the old and bring in the new, etc. 

I have always loved writing. Its one of my hobbies. I started writing so many years ago. When I was very much into Facebook, I used to write stories as Notes as post them for my Facebook friends to read (you can find my Notes on my Facebook: June Ndukwe). Then in 2013, I thought to channel this hobby into something more consistent that people could be somewhat entertained or inspired by. 

This birthed Kay Jay's Korner Blog: A platform to share my thoughts on anything and a source for anything News/Gist worthy...I was doing some thinking lately and I thought to REBRAND this Blog. I thought about changing its name to something more mature and something that represented me more. After some brain racking, I decided why not just use your name like some other bloggers have. I know it looks like I'm doing "copy copy". Lol, but haven't we all? *tongue out* Haven't each and everyone of us at some point copied something from somewhere or someone?. Lol!. But, truth be told, this is not a case of "copy copy". This is growth. This is change....Well, not the change APC promised Nigerians. Lol!

Anyways, after much thought, I have decided to rename this blog June Ndukwe's Blog. Why the name change?. Well, its been 2 years+ since I created this blog and with the other activities in my life, I try to stay afloat. Honestly, It hasn't been easy but giving up on this has never been an option either. How can you even give up on your hobby?. Lol!. 

What will June Ndukwe's Blog be delivering?. Basically, you'll be seeing more of what the blog has been about. I'd be sharing God's Word, my thoughts on different stuff, some from my personal experience or the experience of others and I'd be posting anything News/Gist Worthy.....It will keep getting better with time but the most important thing is to try to be as original and consistent as possible. What's wrong with the name Kay Jay's Korner?. Nothing!. Absolutely nothing!. Thing is, I thing the former represented a side of me, but the latter represents more of me, and more is better :)

I hope "awon fans mi" will welcome this change with arms wide open. Afterall, bigger businesses in different industries have made some changes to their business. E.g: 

Coca Cola

Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)

Microsoft

Those are just a few mentions. If they can, I can :) . Like I said, change is the only constant thing in life. 

So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment