Friday, December 25, 2015

Final change: June Ndukwe's Blog to Naija Vampire Blog


What's wrong with her?
Is she even serious?
How long is she going to continue changing changing changing?

I know. Those are some of the questions that must be crossing your mind as your read this. Thing is, I didn't think about this until some days ago. I was like, heyyyyy!, why didn't I just change it from KayJay's Korner to Naija Vampire?. Well...I didn't think about it at the time. Truth is, it didn't even stroll through my mind until a few days ago and you will not guess where I was when I had the idea...well, maybe you guessed right...I was in the toilet. Shyting hehehe!. Was just busy doing my thing when it dawned on me. Now I feel like even I am not serious sef. I should have thought about it a lot more before going ahead to make it official, posting and putting it out there.

I'm sorry, guys!. Yeah, I feel like I should apologize because it might get a little confusing and tiring but don't give up on me because of this. Big concepts went through this stage of indecision before they became what they are today and I believe I am one of them.

So, in the spirit of Christmas and the celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, let's please embrace this change whose intention is for the best.

Merry Christmas! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment