Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!!!


It is going to be 2016 in a minute and even though some other people in other parts of the world have already ushered in the new year, we Nigerians no go carry last. LOL!.

We all had our fill of 2015 with our different experiences. While some are dancing into 2016, unfortunately others, like those in the hospital with one illness, sickness, ailment or the other do not have the luxury. Its even worse for those on life support. Personally, 2015 for me was one heck of a year. I almost literally went through shit. It was filled with so many challenges and trials that I almost gave up, but God saw me through it all and as we end the year, I can boldly and confidently say I'm ending 2015 on a positive note and with a wide smile on my face as I look forward to a better year 2016.

Some people had it rough and tough, while for some it seemed easy peasy. Whatever the situation was for you, one option you don't have is giving up. Some people have got it worse. As long as you're alive and not bedridden, you gotta keep holding on, doing more, trying new ways and again, never giving up. Don't continue 2016 the same way if things weren't working for you. Try other options, It definitely will work out at some point. The worst thing you can do is not do at all. Playing the victim and always having people throw you pity parties will never get you anywhere but keep you stagnant while others around you move ahead.

With all that being said, I want to be the first to wish my fellow Nigerians a Happy New Year 2016. I pray that this new year brings in new opportunities, more blessings and 12 more positively fruitful months of testimonies all to God's glory. I hope that all the hardwork you put into 2015 will begin to yield positive fruits for you in 2016. I pray that whatever the situation of the economy or the state of the country, your own testimonies will be according to God's will for your life. I pray that your heart's desires will come to pass one by one as The Lord God Almighty takes all the glory. AMEN!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment