Saturday, December 26, 2015

5 days to the end of 2015, What changes are you willing to make?


Happy Boxing Day!

5 more days to go before the end of this year 2015. For me, its been a year of both challenges and breakthroughs. I remember earlier this year, I had nothing. Nothing to my name. Except for the fact that I was alive. Alive, breathing and physically fit. Besides that, It seemed everything was going so low that I began to question a lot of things. But I never stopped believing and hoping that one day, soon, It was going to start getting better...and it did!

So many people saw me and didn't really understand what I was going through because on the outside, I seemed fine but on the inside?...It wasn't easy.

When I look back at how this year went for me, I have no other explanation but to say God saw me through. From no shelter or roof over my head to being accommodated by a complete stranger who has now become my family, from no job or income to being employed by one of the most beautiful hearts that exists, from being dumped by somebody who didnt know the blessing that God put in his life to being loved and cared for by one of the smartest men in the world, from penniless to some change and from depression to progress in every area of my life...and it keeps getting better...I owe it all to God. Without God, I cant even refer to this handful of clay as me...God brought me out of everything that seemed to be going in the wrong direction at the time, turned things around for my good, made them right and He still got me and is still seeing me through.

People go through shit, trust me, I've been there. From being broke to being helpless to being homeless to being jobless to being totally hopeless...But the good thing is, you can get out that situation, whatever it is, you can sail through. But it only begins with you. You have to be willing to get out of your comfort area or zone or whatever you call it. You have to see beyond the challenges and grab a screenshot of how better it can be ahead if you make that bold move, take a step forward and make a change.

Life is what you make it...Do you know how or why?. Because God has put you in charge. HE has given you dominion and control of every single thing on earth and when I say every single thing, I mean every single thing, from to health to wealth to possibilities to breakthroughs to success and much more, But you still need Him to guide you because in truth, you cant do it on your own but you can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens you.

Change, taking a step forward and/or making that bold decision may look hard but you wont know until you try.

Is it financial problems?
Get a job or start a business. You may not get a job that pays you enough but its still a starting point. You may not have the money to start a business, then try writing a business plan for the business you intend to do and then source for investors. Trust me, as long as the business looks lucrative, somebody will either finance the business or become a partner with you. Just do something.

Is it a relationship with that guy/girl that isnt working?
Simple!. Get out of it. The truth is, being single is not a bad thing but another truth is, people are often scared of being alone so they'd rather just stay put in that forward never relationship. Thing is, if you cant get out of it, then take a break from it and take time out to redefine what you really want in a relationship. Just do something.

Is it being stuck in a job you hate? 
First, ask yourself, does this job you hate pay your bills?. if yes, then quit hating and find areas in that job where you could be more useful, explore them and better your skills in other areas outside your job description. if no, my dear friend, start job hunting for something else. Yeah, it wont be easy, but try. Just do something.

Is it depression?
TF???. Hello?. Depression is just a word like every other word invented by somebody like you. Now, I dont mean to sound insensitive but I was once "depressed" that I almost took my life. Depression is one of the devils tools which he uses to make you see no hope and see your self as worthless, useless and pathetic. You have to find the strength somewhere inside you and be strong and fight it. Find something you love to do and stop being idle. Just do something.

Folks, 2015 is almost gone. Can you look back at this year and say "I made it" wholeheartedly but end up continuing 2016 the same way you've lived 2015? Dont play the victim. Dont be idle. Dont try so hard to give yourself reasons why you cant try...Just do something, not just anything, but something different!.

Kick out those old habits that do nothing for you and start ushering in the change your life deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment