Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Just For Laughs


Nna na wa o!..na so so children don dey join Facebook these days!...hmm!..

Went to buy something from a nearby Supermart. The owner's son *shouldn't be more than 6years old* was talking to me while his Mom went to get my balance. As we talked, the next thing the boy asked was 'Are you on FB?'. At first, I wondered what FB meant. Then I just assumed he meant Facebook. I also wondered why he would ask me that. I answered 'yes' with a surprised look on my face. Before I inquired more on why he was asking, he handed over a piece of paper to me. He said 'that's my FB ID, pls add me'. I took the paper, still wondering why he asked that question. Then I looked at it. Guess what was written on the paper.

'KoKo Master'

Lo!. I just kept quiet, laughed silently, collected my balance when his Mum returned and just kept laughing.

This is the part where the saying 'wonders shall never end' would fit in. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment