Monday, May 16, 2016

Dumb Relationship Questions: Do You Like Condoms?


Excuse you???!

Do I like condoms? Seriously???

Let's take it back to the beginning. Ok so, on my way out a couple of weeks ago, just a few houses to the estate gate, this guy says "hi, good afternoon" to me. I responded saying "hey, good afternoon". We got talking and he seemed ok. Then I had to rush off to where I was headed and he dropped the usual " can I get your number?" question. No big deal. Its not 1997 anymore, Lol!. So, we exchanged numbers and planned to see later that evening depending on when I got back. Fast forward to today. As I was looking for something to write about, I remembered it had been a while since I wrote on this series: Dumb Relationship Questions. So I hit him up and asked him "what's the dumbest question a girl you're getting to know has ever asked you?". He thinks about it for a sec and says he can't recall any dumb question.

People, just as we're talking about dumb questions, this guy goes " can I ask you a question?" and I go "sure" and the next thing I heard is "do you like condoms?"

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!!. Dumb question!!!

Let's remember I and this guy are getting to know each other. Now, with a question like that, which is obviously a turn off for me, which impression is he trying to give?. What does he expect me to think?. Thing is, questions like this definitely gives off a wrong vibe. I didn't act offended and in fact we laughed about it and even talked about it for a bit but bottom line is, I've already lost interest.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Ask the relevant questions!. Especially if you are really interested in this person. You just might lose your next potential relationship before it even starts.

So till next time when I talk about another dumb relationship question, keep it real y'all!

Muah!



No comments:

Post a Comment