Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Birthday!!!, Naija Vampire!



Happy birthday to me!!! Yaaay!

LOL!

It's my birthday today and no, it hasn't been as you thought or expected: cake, booze, loud music, beach (maybe), club (maybe), etc... Lol! Naaa. Instead I have been on the move since past 4am this morning, running errands, both personal and otherwise. And dang!!!, it has been hectic and certainly not how I thought it would be.

But first things first, I am superbly and undeniably grateful to God Almighty for another year. It has been something!. If I begin to share with you how the past 1year has been, your jaws would be hanging for as long as long. In all this time, my Father, my Source, my Sustainer, my Helper, my God, my All, my Everything, Jehovah Jireh my Provider has been here for and with me every step of the way. It has been testimony-filled all to God's glory!

Happy + 1 to me :)

I wanna shout out to today's celebrants. Wish you a happy birthday and many more positively fruitful years to come as your needs are met and your heart's desires granted in Jesus Christ's Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment